Book Review!!

Introduce the book: Hi everybody it’s Jillian and today I will be doing a book review on the book invisible Emmie. This book is amazing and important to read because it informs you on what to do in school and what not to in school. I enjoyed this book because it made me think about what goes throw peoples head when they are shy or popular. 

Tell about the book {no spoilers}: In Invisible Emmie there are 2 main characters Katie and Emmie they are two different personalities ones shy and the other is popular. They do the same things sometimes but to Katie it’s good and Emmie not so much. Hope u enjoy the book!! {Leave a comment if u have read this book and liked it!!}. 

Tell your favorite part in the book {again no spoilers}: My favorite part in the book was in ch4 {I think?} there was a girl in line of the lady’s restroom. There was a girl behind Emmie the line was huge, after a little bit there was a stall open and the girl behind Emmie with no name. Ran right in front of Emmie and said, “I had baked beans”, Emmie’s face was weird, she was weird out!! 

Recommendation: I would like to say that everybody should read this book and tell me if u like it in the comments! I would recommend this book to people in grade 3-7 or if u is older than that age u can read it also like said everybody can read this book!! 

2 thoughts on “Book Review!!

1. Thank you for sharing this book! It seems very good and interesting at the same time! The picture is very nice and visible. I like how you kept the introduction short and not all about you! It is very detailed.